|English: The Habib Bank Plaza, located in Karachi, Pakistan. Photographed in 2006. Category:Images of Pakistani office buildings (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Architect: Leo A Daly
- Construction Companies: Haydari Construction Company Limited, Haydari Boring and Piling Company Limited and Abbas Builders Limited (all part of The Habib Group)
- Head office of Habib Bank.
- It was Pakistan's tallest building from 1963 until 2005.
- The bank remained the tallest building for 42 years until MCB Tower was completed in 2005.
- Tallest Building in South Asia for 7 Years, from 1963 to 1970. When the 156m tall MVRDC were completed in Mumbai.
- Habib Bank Plaza is the second highest building in Karachi today.